Get the MDS AppLaud 1.2 Eclipse Plug-In!
- In Eclipse ADT, Select Help -> Install New Software
- Click Add to enter a new Repository site
- The Name field is optional, “MDS AppLaud 1.2” suggested
- In Location, enter the download site: https://svn.codespot.com/a/eclipselabs.org/mobile-web-development-with-phonegap/tags/r1.2/download
- Select OK
- Select the New Site and Check the box to the left of PhoneGap for Android
- Click Finish and Follow the prompts
- If your Eclipse installation doesn’t yet include a web page editor for html files. Necessary for new Classic or Java editions.
Install New Software -> Work with: Indigo (or Helios) ->Web, XML Java EE, and OSGi Enterprise Development -> Web Page Editor
New to MDS, Eclipse, or Android development? More details at the Getting Started page.